Kenneth Moen Won’t Return to Formula Drift in 2017

Posted on Feb 5, 2017 In Formula D Kenneth Moen

KennethMoen

Kenneth Moen has announced today that he is stepping away from Formula Drift for 2017. It sounds like he will be looking to sweep up the competition in Europe as James Deane arrives in America to battle in Formula Drift. My two most stand out Kenneth Moen moments were his podium at Homestead in 2014 and when he drove Sam Hubinette’s Dodge Challenger in 2011 at Wall Speedway. His insane and sometimes over the top wide open throttle style will be missed in Formula Drift for 2017.

 

But when I watch back I get goosebumps. Even if I had a small budget I was living the dream. I was doing what every drifter dream about. I was driving Formula Drift in America with the best drivers in the world. And even more important, I made some friends for the rest of my life. A huge thanks to everyone that helped me out on my way, friends, family, fans and sponsors. I wish everyone of my FD friends good luck in 2017, I will be watching you! Now it’s time for me to focus on Europe.

4 Comments

  1. super nerd says:

    another one bites the dust. when will fd see what’s happening and finally invest some of their profit into their actual product, the drivers.

  2. WingZeroCustom says:

    Had a feeling he wouldn’t be competing this year. Especially how he was scarcely there last year. Either way. Best of luck to him in Europe.

  3. Saumurai Sam says:

    he’s racing lambo’s in Europe… can’t say I blame him

Trending Posts

Sign up for Wrecked Magazine

Categories