The 2016 Drift Schedule is Coming Together

JustDrift.TopDriftLimited

In case you have never checked it out, our link bar on the website has “Find An Event” where we compile a serious list of drifting events around the world. We are underway building up the 2016 schedule. Shoot us a comment here or an email if you know of 2016 drift events that are not displayed. No event is too small! We already have Just Drift, Midwest Drift Union, Street Driven Tour, and Formula Drift put together for the new year.

Check our Schedule: http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/find-an-event-the-best-drift-event-calendar/

1. apieceobacon says:

D1NZ

RD3 Taupo Motorsport Park
    January 29th, 30th & 31st 2016 (28,29 for US)

RD4 Waikato: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park
    February 27th & 28th 2016 (26,27 for US)

RD5 Christchurch: Mike Pero Motorsport Park
    March 26th & 27th 2016 (Easter Holiday) (25,26 for US)

RD6 Auckland: Pukekohe Park Raceway
    April 22nd, 23rd & 24th 2016 (ANZAC) (21,22 for US)

D1GP

Evergreen Speedway
    January 23 open drift
    February 13 open drift, drift school
    March 5 open drift
    March 20 open drift, season opener

2. apieceobacon says:

There’s enough right there to post something about an event at least once a week. Now you just have to do it.

3. Chewy says:

^ shots fired. Hey bacon. Why don’t you run a blog??

4. apieceobacon says:

Never really made an attempt. I don’t know, I might give it a try.

5. NUTTERBUTTER says:

blogs are over rated and take time. just keep posting zingers in here and we can all be zippy together

6. Anthony says:

Complete 2016 Evergreen Drift schedule, Monroe WA, FD Pro Am licensed series.

7. Wrecked Magazine Staff says:

Schedule is updated with everything we got submitted so far. Thanks guys!

8. Christofur says:

D1GP 2016 Kick Off

January 15-17th!

It’s going down this weekend!!!

Like…right now even…

Videos are starting to pop up:

I care about you guys so much I pasted the URL above, here, before I even watched the vid. I’ll check it out soon as I post this comment.

If anyone has any word on how to watch D1GP online give us the info (por favor). I doubt there’s a free stream cuz they’re still trying to sell DVDs (video option) but I thought I read somewhere that you can pay for access to the live stream…???

If that’s the case I wonder if any of our Japanese speaking/reading peers would enlighten us?

Google translating Japanese to English is a joke; on the D1Gpizzle site anyway.

Can you buy access to the stream outside of Japan?

If not, does anyone know a work around?

Who knows, if the gentle (oh, so gentle and kind) Wrecked community comes together maybe we can all chip in on an account. Then we’ll capture and share the file amongst ourselves before posting it online and AHEAD of Scrapeddd Media!

Scrapeddd’s youtube channel has the most D1 content that I’ve come across. For example, all of 2015’s championship rounds. If anyone knows of other channels as legit let us know cuz I noticed that they kinda stay away from exhibition events.

Keep on Wrecking!….??? 😉

@Wrecked-I recommend reaching out to Scrapeddd for possible media partnership. They’re doing God’s work over there for heaven’s sake!

9. Christofur says:

Oops…here’s one:

10. Twitch_6 says:

Good ideas Chris. I can’t get the first link to work, the page won’t load. Second one works. Is that the same LFA from last year in different colors? I like it more than the silver, but I don’t know about those two tone rims…

11. Christofur says:

Yeah fumbled that first link. I believe the first vid was longer, but now I’m not so sure.

I guess Imamura-san’s LFA is the drift machine of the hour.

Here’s another one. He’s not going fast but damn does it look sketchy! Is it me, or is that a human “fence?”

12. Christofur says:

I guess Imamura-san’s LFA is the drift machine of the hour.