Mike Pollard – Wrecked Weekly Episode 5 [VIDEO]

Mike Pollard is my week 5 guest who opens up about his 2010 D1GP Japan season where he drove a 180sx and a Toyota Soarer at big rounds such as Autopolis and Fuji Speedway. Mike is slated to be a rookie for the 2014 Formula Drift season with a prepped chassis making big power of a RB engine platform.

Mike Pollard has a great track record around North America with podium finishes at Midwest Drift Union, Drift Mania, Club FR, XDC, and the Slide Open. Tune in to see how he is planning to tackle his rookie season in Formula Drift and his experience in all of these other drift series.

Subscribe to Keep Up With Wrecked Weekly: http://www.youtube.com/user/wreckedmagazine?sub_confirmation=1

You Can Also Find Wrecked Weekly on iTunes: Wrecked Magazine

I attended my first drift event at Road Atlanta in 2005 while shooting for Import Racer Magazine (RIP). Since then I have produced drift content for PAS Magazine, Modified Magazine, Drifting Magazine (RIP), and many more publications. I was the producer of the movie Slide America and then helped found this website in 2007.

My ROTY pick…. as long as his car is reliable and no big time foreign driver shows up.

2. Chelsea DeNofa says:

This dude will be a shredder if his shit is together. I know people should fear this dude on the follow. #TMFO.

3. Jabrobi says:

Def my rookie of the year pick also, chase runs are insane he can drive really fast, and no lack of commitment at all.

4. Scott says:

Mike Pollard is a sore loser lol bitching about not qualifying to the judges at 2007 Pro-Am Nationals in Laughlin, NV

5. Pike Meters says:

whats the rookie class looking like guys??? lets start naming them

How many team protests occurred in FD this year due to bad calls Scott? Sounds like he was ahead of his time.

7. RyanClemens says:

Scott

I was standing right there next to him at said event. He wasn’t bitching or being a sore loser, he just didn’t understand how he missed out and wanted to know what he could have done better.
    And like you bring up some shit from 6 years ago!? hahaha

You must have been the guy standing on the other side of him that everybody never-even-knew because you couldn’t hang – even in 2007.

8. Scott says:

Sorry Blaze1 but protesting during a tandem because the other driver had a fault the judges may have not seen and bitching at the judges why you feel you should’ve qualified compared to other drivers is not the same.

I rather justify my actions than redicule someone else’s. But anyway all that happened six years ago and didn’t affect anyones safety or wallet so who cares… just you.

10. Piner says:

Looking forward to seeing Mike rip in FD next year. Hope the car and the financials hold up.

11. Max Fuerst Films says:

Here’s a vid a did covering a triple header weekend of Mike here in Texas. 2 XDC events and a Lonstar Drift event and he cleaned up. Mike was SHREDDING!

12. Max Fuerst Films says:

You can really see that japanese influenced style too. Hyped to see him in FD