Ken Gushi’s 2013 Scion FR-S Unveiled at Toyota Today

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 In Formula D Ken Gushi Major Announcements

Ken Gushi showed off his 2013 look at Toyota HQ today. This photo is from Instagram user sirbundy who tagged us earlu this morning. A few other images of the car are now circling around and we will gladly add to this post with any other images we get submitted. This is a much more creative wrap compared to his 2012 look. Ken retains Greddy, Hankook, KW Suspension, and Rays Wheels. Ken has some extra horsepower to boot for the new season!

1. lifer says:

Very nice! Much better than last years livery. Looks more like a D1 inspired livery this time. Ken is not the only FRS this season so it will be interesting how the new changes will help in keeping competitive.

2. sirbundy says:

Heck yea, the car is looking sick this year!!! Thanks for sharing, Wrecked!

3. Tyler says:

flying lizard wanabe?

4. petite pounder says:

that is definitely what my trapper keeper from 1995 looked like. much better than matt powers’ livery. i dig it.

5. Wish I was Mike Peters says:

It looks so good.

That’s rad, is that pearl wrap?

7. sirbundy says:

Not exactly sure but it did have quite a bit of sparkle in it, that’s for sure. Looks BA when the light hits it right.

8. Print on metallic base vinyl. Looks gorgeous in the flesh! Loving the throwback D1 meets modern GReddy flair!

9. Print on metallic base vinyl. Looks gorgeous in the flesh!

10. Sirbundy says:

Fredric, where was your car today? I didn’t even know you we’re gonna be on campus!

THIS is what a pro drift car should look like, looks like it can go straight into ALMS!

12. demens s13 says:

Finally a good looking car.

I didn’t know you could do metallic vynil. Don’t keep up with wrap too much, or metallics. Too busy listening to Metallica and Rap, which is also an interesting, modern, and solid combo. That’s rad.

14. Slider S15 says:

I must be the only one in the world not falling for this livery, it’s nice, it’s cool, but it’s just not doing anything for me.

Far too “busy” in my opinion, not sure it will come across well on track (or Driftstream) either but hey that’s just my opinion.

The car itself is looking good, even though I’m getting bored of the Rocket Bunny Kit now, But I can’t wait to hear more Anti-Lag Crackle and pop from the Exhaust!! :D