Odi Bakchis Goes Purple in 2013 with Nexen [SPYSHOTS]

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 In Formula D Odi Bakchis Spy Shots

Fresh out of 702 Graphics in Las Vegas Odi Bakchis loaded up his S14 and headed out to Willow Springs to do some serious testing. When I talked to Odi he whispered to me he has added nitrous to the build for 2013 but still trying to figure out how to make it work with his package (hence the testing). He carries over Clutchmasters, DSTROYR, and Sikky Engineering into the new season with bronze and green wheels. What do you think of his S14 with extra horsepower and nitrous?

Check out More Images Here: http://bakchis.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/purple-bammer-jammer-power/

1. Jabroni says:

man i really like ODI and his car hes a great driver, but im not feelin the new graphics one bit the old look was 50 times better….but i am feelin the nitrous!!

2. cody says:

I honestly don’t think I have ever seen this car with a front bumper.

3. Josh r says:

Purple + Kouki front = Walker Wilkerson. First thing I think of when I see a puple s-chassis is him. That’s his trademark. Bad choice for anyone who wants to stand out unless your Walker.

4. Josh r says:

*purple

5. SamuraiSam says:

I hope Dstroyer is working on a full livery, and this is just temporary. His last 2 liveries were dope, this one is very flat

6. TaBeast91 says:

God, people are never satisfied. I’m glad liveries change like every year, keeps the field looking fresh every year. Would you rather them keep the same thing every year? Oh wait, you people would probably complain about that shit too.

7. My title sponsor this year is Nexen, therefore the car is purple. And I’m stoked about it! There are more pics of the new livery coming together here: http://bakchis.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/purple-bammer-jammer-power/

8. Slider S15 says:

The new car looks great! I’m a big fan of the NEXEN Purple and the Silver design and Green accents work REALLY well!

Great to hear about Odi getting more power too, more power plus Odi’s consistency should make him a real force to be reckoned with!

9. Kevin says:

Walker’s car looks so bad, not saying this looks any better but to say kouki and purple is Walker’s trademarks hen you must be blind.

10. Steve says:

The instagram filtered reposted picture makes it look not so good, but from the link Odi posted above, it looks pretty promising.

Good luck this year, Odi! I was stoked watching you drive last year. So consistent and controlled.

11. Anonymous says:

I want to see Odi do well this season. He deserves a win.

12. Fan says:

Not sure you can left foot brake an hit the NOS at the same time.

Having to work with the purple, car still looks rad. The incorporation of the green is well done too.

Josh R, how can someone run a front end for 1 season and trademark it? laff.

14. Mike says:

Last years black & green was much better IMO.

15. thatoneguy says:

@mike thats what happenes when a company gives you money…you paint the car the color they want it to be

16. thatoneguy says:

happens*

17. Kevin says:

It’s not the color purple that is the problem, it’s the graphics. Look at the back end, bunches random triangles that don’t really tie anything together. His black and green livery was way better than this. C’mon people get with the game

18. Kevin Phillips says:

Looks a lot like my wrap….. Nice!

19. driftfan says:

reminds me of the dude kevin philips car you guys posted last week. kinda wack.

20. kOOpA says:

Looks great dude!

21. Twisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

honestly it looks like Walker’s car and Matt Field’s old layout, but slightly more refined than either. i can dig
    it

22. Joel says:

Looks like they both went for the Gator Swirl in a need for speed style of graphics… both Odi’s S14 and that 350Z look good!