Calvin Wan Keeps Sliding According to His Blog

Posted on Nov 24, 2009 In Calvin Wan Grassroots Rumors/Gossip

Even though we announced that Calvin Wan has got the can from Falken Tires and his S15 it looks like he has been sliding around still without worries. His blog mentioned him taking some cars out to Thunderhill for a great time including this Infiniti G37 pictured above. The car looks good sideways and with him putting in some track time during this off season it makes me wonder if we have seen the last of Calvin Wan? I’ve heard some rumors that he might be coming out to campaign himself. Only time will tell I guess.

Read more: http://www.calvinwan.com/?p=717

1. Monster Energy is looking for people, is there any word if Calvin is going to go with them.

2. Al says:

seriously you are one retarded fuck.

i’m going to tell you the same thing when i see you.

-Al

3. Joey Redmond says:

Wonders if Al is talking about me or Cobalt….

4. I don’t know, but if I wanna get flamed I’ll go elsewhere.

5. Cam says:

calling you out colbalt!!!

You know monster does not want Calvin…jk…wait? lol

Calvin’s a nice guy, but I’d be absolutely shocked if they picked him up with so much better real estate available.

I think they need to ask Falken how much keeping JR’s mustang blue/teal is worth to them, then cut a check. Hampshaa/JTP/Sam are not only available, but have turnkey raceteams with current top-level performance, don’t know why this is even being brought up here. Is the other Bergenholtz car even picked up yet?

Soooo many amazing options out there, not tryin to knock Calvin but theres a LOT better options out there.

7. Al says:

im talking to you, you fat fuck.

-Al

8. Cam says:

beeergeennnhollltttzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

9. Joey Redmond says:

It’s cool Al, at least your boys drifting career lasted longer than yours. You have a right too be angry, maybe one day Norcal can step their game up to the rest of California but I won’t hold my breath.

10. anon says:

after searching forever, i finally found a picture of al drifting! or was this just him in the process of spinning out?

kekekekekeke

11. Al says:

Joey you did nothing but dick ride on Andy Sapps nuts to get where you at now. You owe everything to that dude and once the shit started coming in you pushed him out.

and yeah i suck. yeah i spun. yeah… tell me something i dont know. fucking faggot.

12. James says:

Y’know, I’ve provided positive critisism where appropriate in hopes of helping my friends at WRECKED maintain the highest quality e-pub and blog available for drifting enthusiasts, but NEVER, ABSOLUTELY NEVER would I even consider posting such juvenile ascenine comments as Al (whoever you are).

Al, I don’t know who shoved a tire stem up your arse, or why you’re so bitter about smelling the tire smoke from the sidelines, but REALLY . . shut up.

Are you the one putting everything you have on the line to produce such a high caliber documentation of worldwide drifting activities as Mr. Redmond and his crew? I’d venture to guess that the answer’s no. So as I said before…shut up. Take your anger, dissapointment and antimosity out on a blow up doll, not your keyboard. None of us care to see what you do to either.

Keep up the good work Redmond.

Good luck in the future, Calvin.

13. SidewaysS13 says:

Wow Al you really are a prize prick.

14. I agree with James. We’re all civilized people here. So let’s act like that. There is no room for such blazen, overkill rudeness. There is room for posting a well thought out response either negative or positive though.

15. I drive a Miata and I like girls says:

Al, your a bitch, i bet you pee sitting down.

16. Norcal007 says:

Al,

go back to drifting.com you filipino fag. You and blaze1 can rub each others dicks. Thankfully he hasn’t found Wrecked Magazine yet.

17. erockone says:

hampshas available??? / news to me? i heard those guys have a sick program going together for next yr…