Forza 3: Drifting for Dummies [FREE SETUP]

Posted on Oct 28, 2009 In Lifestyle Video Games Xbox

Forza Motorsport 3

If your stuck in the PlayStation era than we apologize but we want to get all of the new owners of Forza 3 a great drift base tune.This tune applies to the Nissan 370z and you’ll need some cash but it makes a flawless drift car.

Tire Pressure:

Full Race Platform and Handling Parts
Full Race Drivetrain Parts
Tires: Sport Compound
F: 275/35R19
R: 295/35R19
Aero: Full Nismo Kit

Let us know how you like the setup. It comes thanks to our graphic designer Kevin Keegan.

1. Jackanori13 says:

can someone send me some money im skint as fuck

2. iCGaming says:

@EjokEr You have to have a car with under 650 HP for drift battles according to FMDA / FMDL rules, but for scores and just for fun, you can use whatever you want. I have a 645 HP Mercedes for FMDA / FMDL, and a 991 HP RX-7 for point whoring and stunts and shit. Add me for tunes and designs: iCx Stoner

3. patriot 606 says:

thank you! i own with this car!
    someone maybe wanne raise a drift clan.?
    add me: patriot 606

4. josssshhhhhh xD says:

this tune is sick but unfortunately i cant drift lol

5. josssshhhhhh xD says:

does it work on xbox 360

6. Joshy221 says:

Yeah it does work on xbox 360 add me if you want a drift battle, BXR PhanToMzZ x

by the way i might be making a new clan so message if you want to join :)

7. Alexander says:

It seeems prettty good, what tracks is this setup best on?

8. Milky says:

Great tuning setup, iv used this setup on a nissan 370z, it worked great, and i have now used a tweaked version of this setup on a Mazda RX-7, and works even better than it does on the nissan, fantastic, cheers

9. fduck says:

Damn what a car. Just got into drifting and it takes some cash to make this but its all worth it. Thanks for the setup. I had trouble finding a good one, especially after i used up so much cash on the nissan ns-x gt or something. Couldn’t seem to get it right. But thanks dude

10. Dek says:

Thanks for the set up. will try this when i,m online. most of the setup i have close but was struggling with the alignment side of things.This should help overcome my setup. need to learn to drift properly now.

11. josssshhhhhh xD says:

Im gettinb pretty good at driftin now but i cant play online cuz i have got my xbox chipped lol so cant do any drift battles sorry :)

12. imanoob says:

can you elaborate on the exact conversions.. thats tripping me up there are a couple and i dont see the factory motor put anywhere?

thanks very much

13. ryan says:

Can u do one for the 08 subaru wrx sti i just cant get myne right

14. matt says:

would this set up work on a skyline gtr v spec??

15. domingohertz says:

Its a good set up.. properly balanced.. it works very well using the hand brake or the clutch kick technique.. its really really good

16. ollie says:

ryan – your gonna have to do a conversion and make it rear wheel drive, it wont work otherwise

17. jesus says:

all of these people who r talking shit probably dont know how to drift in the first place……its not just the car dumbasses…you have to drive the damn thing….

18. IIxICoorsIxII says:

ok the set up works but i am a noob to forza i am a ok drifter but i cant clear 70K in a race can any one help me out?

19. chris says:

LOVE the setup!!! Really helping me to learn how to drift! I really hope someone comes out with setups for other cars like WRX or Silvia

20. seb says:

the spring rate isnt correct or did i do something wrong?i have race suspension but the poundage doesnt go that high

21. seb says:

also is the ride height correct?its quite high
    cheers

22. NICE!!!!!!!!! also r33 gtr… RIPPEN

23. best bro. skyline r33 gtr with nur motor ripps up… killed it btw :)

24. skyline r33 for the win bro…. this setup ripps tho thanks man..

25. forza king says:

This car is terrible.

26. zerohero says:

dude i freaking bought the shelby 437 , cuz i saw this dude on youtube KILL IT with that car, cant find a drift setup , so ima try this , thanks !

27. darien Harrington says:

never thought u can drift in this froza thought only in froza 4.but I just hooked up one of these.and this is pulling like crazy.crazy drifting status.

28. ChickenNuggetBiscuitMan says:

For people having trouble the tire pressure is a little high. Bring it down 1-2 psi and it might work better.

29. turbosupra93 says:

Can someone send me money im broke @ TurboSupra93

30. Hey does this work on Audi R8, Lamborghini, or Bugatti Veyron? I have all three. I was going to make a drift team together on Xbox live but ever since I got my new computer I can’t sign in on Xbox live!! LOL If you have Xbox live please help me!!!!

31. nikosss says:

Presure:125%

Differential:

acceleration:75%
    decceleration:65%

By ~PistolerO~

32. Isaiah says:

Hey I Love The Setup But I Need More Money Send Me More @ Th3rM4L ViiZiON *Xbox 360* If You Send Money Ill Sub Or Rate Any& everything Five Stars In The Store Front!