Dean “Karnage” Kearney Almost Set for Formula Drift Irwindale [RUMORMILL]

Posted on Sep 9, 2009 In Darren McNamara Formula D Rumors/Gossip

Taking to his Facebook account it appears Dean Kearney is getting close to confirming a ride for Irwindale next month. He also noted that he will be on Maxxis rubber if he comes over to the States for the House of Drift event. Now, I don’t know how many people live in Ireland but it’s a pretty small island and I with two Irish pro’s already in our series I think it’s safe to assume we have 5% of the country at our events as it is. We will keep on this story if anything else breaks but I am really interested to see if Dean will be able to outshine or even stand up to his Irish partners in crime Eric O’Sullivan and Darren McNamara.

1. Al says:

its already been confirmed. dude is rolling with that gay tshirt company. forgot the name but its gay.

2. deadpirateproductions says:

you hate everything al

3. Rachel- Dublin says:

go on Kearney!! show the yanks what the Irish got! :P

4. irish25256 says:

5% since when is 2 5% of 4 or 5 million ? lol

5. Wrecked Magazine says:

I was accounting for drivers, friends, family and I was also kidding.

6. irish25256 says:

theres a surprising amount of Irish drivers counting all levels you could get up to 40+ which is near to fd

7. TC says:

Ireland is a special place, when I was back in the UK, I sold my AE86 to an Irish. He came to London in the morning to drive the AE86 back to Ireland.

Not to mention he was a rather jolly chap… lol

8. Dean Karnage says:

Thx Guys,

Nice to see a bit of gossip is circulating about my dream to compete in Formula D, all shall be revealed as soon as possible regarding Irwindale next month once a couple of final things get signed off. Needless to say im VERY EXCITED about the prospects so far!!

Dean Karnage.

p.s: its actually closer to about 10%! :) haha

9. [...] looks like the rumor we reported on earlier about Dean Kearney has come true. We said we thought he would be coming to Irwindale Speedway this year and according to his blog he will be arriving in style. He will be piloting the Intec Racing/Silk [...]